Contact us now at 573-513-2899 for School Field Trips, Birthday Parties, Youth Group and Adult Tours – or email email@example.com.
We are a small, working family farm and we invite you to come visit us this fall. Take a tractor-pulled wagon ride to our REAL patch to pick your own pumpkins off the vine. Or, choose pre-picked pumpkins from our yard, crawl on and under the straw, walk through the corn maze, feed the goats, go pumpkin bowling, play our mini “farm” golf and more. Visit us and experience all the fall colors, sights and sounds of harvest time on the farm.
Wagon Rides to the patch to pick your own pumpkin and NEW Nature Paths available during Family Days every Saturday and Sunday in October, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., only $4.00/person. Includes All Farm Activities.
All Activities except wagon rides and nature paths available 7 days a week, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., only $2.50/person.
Directions: Our entrance is inside the Perryville city limits. We are located at 1410 Allen Landings Road, Perryville, MO 63775, just 7-10 minutes East of I-55. Click here for directions and a map.
NEW in 2013
- Larger Corn Pit, Big Bale Jump and Gourd Toss
- Pipe Tunnels and a Straw Bale Bronco
- Milking Cow and a Corn Shock Play Spot
- Raise and Market a Pig with Pig-Linko
- Nature Paths through wildlife habitat on the back of the farm – see crevices and openings in “karst” areas along with a private 1800’s cemetery
Package/pumpkin prices same as last year
- Wagon Ride Package–Includes ALL farm activities – $4.00/person (Weekends)
- Play Package- All activities except wagon ride/nature paths-$2.50/person (Daily)
- Come Choose Pumpkins from the Farm Stand – No Charge (Daily)