Opening Day is Labor Day, September 1 – Come, get beautiful pumpkins and enjoy the farm activities for HALF PRICE all day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (no wagon rides).
We are a small, working family farm and we invite you to come visit us this fall. Take a tractor-pulled wagon ride to our patch to pick your own pumpkins off the vine. Or, choose pre-picked pumpkins from our yard, crawl on and under the straw, walk through the corn maze, feed the goats, go pumpkin bowling, sling pumpkins, play our mini “farm” golf, decorate a pumpkin, milk the cow and more. Visit us and experience all the fall colors, sights and sounds of harvest time on the farm.
Come visit us any day of the week. Our farm is open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., September 1 through October 31.
NEW in 2014
- Pumpkin Sling
- Straw Bale Fort with Pipe Tunnel and Slides
- Pumpkin Decorating Station
- AG-citing Scavenger Hunt
- The Red Barn
- PLUS all your favorite returning activities from previous years–Corn Maze, Animals, Pumpkin Bowling, Milking Cow, Straw Tunnel, Mini Golf Strawbale Bronco and more!
Click here for directions and a map. Our entrance is inside the Perryville city limits. We are located at 1410 Allen Landings Road, Perryville, MO 63775, just 7-10 minutes East of I-55
Harvest Days – Sat./Sun. September 6/7 and 13/14 - Beautiful pumpkins and fall produce available at the farm stand. Get a free Play Package with $25 pumpkin and gourd purchase. Wagon rides to pick from the patch noon to 6 pm.
Fair Day – Saturday, Sept. 20 - Farm Stand and All Farm Activities Open but no wagon rides to the patch. Stop by on your way to the East Perry Fair in Altenburg!
Fall Festival – Sunday, Sept. 21 – Wagon rides to the patch 4 to 7 p.m. First Baptist Church Fall Festival with Chili Cookoff, apple bobbing and more!
Grandparents Days - Sat./Sun. Sept. 27/28 - Free grandchild wagon ride package with each paid grandparent. Wagon rides to the patch Noon to 6 pm.
Family Days – Every Saturday and Sunday in October – Great family fun every weekend. Wagon rides to the patch Noon to 6 pm.
Package/pumpkin prices same as last year
- Wagon Ride Package – Includes ALL farm activities (except Pumpkin Sling) – $4.00/person (Weekends)
- Play Package – All activities except wagon ride – $2.50/person (Daily)
- Come Choose Pumpkins from the Farm Stand – No Charge (Daily)