Wagon Ride Package – $5/person
Includes All Farm Activities
Available every Saturday & Sunday in October from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. (or by appointment). Includes: wagon ride, corn maze, big bale fort w/ tunnel and slides, tire trail, corn pit, pumpkin bowling, mini golf, straw bale bronco, milking cow, pumpkin games, and all other farm activities.
Play Package – $3.50/person
Available Daily 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 10 to Oct. 31. Includes all farm activities except wagon ride.
Choose Pumpkins and More from Our On-Farm Stand
Open Daily 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 10 to Oct. 31.
Schools, Daycares, Groups – See Field Trips and Groups Page
Birthday Party Package – $5/person
Includes wagon ride package with all farm activities and reserved picnic area. The birthday boy or girl is FREE and gets a FREE t-shirt with 20 paying guests. Weekend parties with 20 paying guests include a free honey stick per person OR items to sling. Contact us at 573-513-2899 or email@example.com to schedule.
We supply a campfire site with wood and straw bale seating for $25. Bring your own food for hours of fun. Arrive prior to scheduled campfire time to tour the farm. (Wagon Ride or Play Package required for each person in group.)
Season Pass – $9/person
Good for wagon ride and all farm activities, all through September and October. Come back as many week days and weekends as you wish.
- Mini pumpkins, gourds, squash, Specialty and Heirloom pumpkins – Various Prices
- Carving Pumpkins – Various Prices by size
- Pumpkin Rental for weddings & parties – Rent for half price
- Wreaths & Gift Shop Items – Various Prices
- Dried Gourds – $3.50 to $5.00 each
- Straw – Full and Half Size Bales – $4.00 each
- Corn Stalks – $4.00/bundle
- Decorated Straw Bales & Corn Stalk Bundles – Various Prices
- Decorative Corn, Broom Corn & Wheat Bundles
- Locally Produced Jams, Jellies, Honey and Honey Items
- Handmade Jewelry, Stuffed Animals, and more…