Our outdoor farm stand is open daily 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Labor Day to November 1.
Come choose pumpkins from our On-Farm Stand. Nearby is a free straw tunnel, goats, and chickens.
Free to Come Visit our Outdoor On-Farm Stand in the yard to buy everything for fall – Fun kinds of Pumpkins, Gourds, Mini Straw bales, Corn Stalks, Farm Fresh Goodies and more. Feed the goats, see chickens and the straw tunnel.
$3.50/person – Weekdays Monday-Thursday
Includes: farm activities in 3 areas – corn maze, 2 big bale forts, slides, soybean maze, pig pen, cows, goats and chickens, pumpkin rolling, mini golf, photo spots and more.
$5.00/person – Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Includes: farm activities in 3 areas – corn maze, 2 big bale forts, slides, soybean maze, pig pen, cows, goats and chickens, pumpkin rolling, mini golf, photo spots and more. Plus, Wagon rides/Drive to 5 acre u-pick pumpkin patch on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
FREE – Ages 2 and under
Seniors & Military- $1.00 off
Season Pass – $9/person
Come back as many weekdays and weekends as you wish.
Birthday Party Package – $5/person
Includes all farm activities and reserved picnic area. The birthday boy or girl is FREE. Contact us at 573-513-2899 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
We supply a campfire site with wood and straw bale seating for $25. Bring your own food for hours of fun. Arrive prior to scheduled campfire time to tour the farm. A farm pass admission cost is required for each person in group.
Family & Home School Groups, Schools, Daycares, Adults- See Field Trips and Groups Page
- More than 200 types of mini pumpkins, gourds, squash, Specialty, White, Heirloom and carving pumpkins – 50 cents, $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $7 and $10 (20-35 cents/pound)
- Giant Pumpkins, White and Orange
- Straw & Pumpkin Rental for weddings, parties & events – Rent for half price
- Dried Gourds – $2.00 to $4.00 each
- Straw – Full & Half Size Bales $5.00 each
- Corn Stalks – $5.00/bundle
- Decorative Corn & Broom Corn
- Meat Sticks/Jerky from grass fed cattle from the farm, Homemade Jams, Jellies, Honey