Our outdoor farm stand is open daily 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. September 8 – October 31, 2021.
Come choose pumpkins from our On-Farm Stand. Nearby is a free straw tunnel, goats, and chickens.
Free to Come Visit our Outdoor On-Farm Stand in the yard to buy everything for fall – Fun kinds of Pumpkins, Gourds, Mini Straw bales, Corn Stalks, Grass Fed Beef Sticks & Jerky, Jams & Jellies, Farm Fresh Goodies and more. Feed the goats, see chickens and the straw tunnel.
$4.00/person – Weekdays Monday-Friday & Saturday Sept. 25
Includes: farm activities in 3 areas – corn maze, 2 big bale forts, slides, 2 corn pits, straw tunnel, soybean maze, pig pen, cows, goats and chickens, pumpkin bowling, pumpkin derby and other activities, milk the “cow,” mini golf, photo spots and more.”
$6.00/person – Weekends Saturday & Sunday
Includes: farm activities in 3 areas – corn maze, 2 big bale forts, slides, 2 corn pits, straw tunnel, soybean maze, pig pen, cows, goats and chickens, pumpkin bowling, pumpkin derby and other activities, milk the “cow,” mini golf, photo spots and more. Plus, Wagon rides to u-pick pumpkin patches, Walk-up Patch, Pumpkin Decorating Station, Natural Artwork Area and Red Barn activities.
FREE – Ages 2 and under
Seniors & Military- $1.00 off
Season Pass – $10/person
Come back as many weekdays and weekends as you wish.
Birthday Party Package – $6/person
Includes all farm activities and reserved picnic area. The birthday boy or girl is FREE. Contact us at 573-513-2899 or email@example.com to schedule.
We supply a campfire site with wood and straw bale seating for $25. Bring your own food for hours of fun. Arrive prior to scheduled campfire time to tour the farm. A farm pass admission cost is required for each person in group.
Family & Home School Groups, Schools, Daycares, Adults- See Field Trips and Groups Page
- More than 200 types of mini pumpkins, gourds, squash, Specialty, White, Heirloom and carving pumpkins-50 cents, $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $6, $7 and $10
- Orange Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkins: 25-35 cents/pound
- Specialty, white, & heirloom Pumpkins: 35-45 cents/pound
- Giant Pumpkins, White and Orange
- Straw & Pumpkin Rental for weddings, parties & events – Rent for half price
- Dried Gourds – $2.00 to $4.00 each
- Straw – Full & Half Size Bales $5.00 each
- Corn Stalks – $5.00/bundle
- Decorative Corn & Broom Corn
- Meat Sticks/Jerky from grass fed cattle from the farm, Homemade Jams, Jellies, Honey