Our farm stand and shop is open daily 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 4 to Oct. 31
Come choose pumpkins from our Farm Stand, Nearby is a free straw tunnel, pumpkin decorating, goats, and chickens.
$3.50/person – September weekends and 7 days/week in October 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Includes ALL farm activities except wagon ride.
$5.00/person – September 23, 29 & 30 and every Saturday and Sunday in October
Includes: Unlimited Wagon Rides to the patches and ALL farm activities – corn maze, big bale fort w/ tunnel and slides, tire trail, corn pit, pumpkin bowling, mini golf, straw bale bronco, milking cow, pumpkin games, and more.
FREE – Ages 2 and under
Group Discount (10 or more) – $4.50/person
Seniors & Military- $1.00 off
Season Pass – $9/person
Good for wagon rides
and all farm activities, all through September and October. Come back as many weekdays and weekends as you wish.
Birthday Party Package – $5/person
Includes wagon ride package with all farm activities and reserved picnic area. The birthday boy or girl is FREE. Parties with 20 paying guests include a free honey stick per person OR items to sling. Contact us at 573-513-2899 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
We supply a campfire site with wood and straw bale seating for $25. Bring your own food for hours of fun. Arrive prior to scheduled campfire time to tour the farm. Regular Wagon Ride or Activities cost required for each person in group.
Schools, Daycares, Groups – See Field Trips and Groups Page
- More than 150 types of mini pumpkins, gourds, squash, Specialty, White, and Heirloom pumpkins – 50 cents, $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $7 and $10
- Giant Pumpkins, White and Orange – $12, $15, $20
- Carving Pumpkins – $2 and up at the farm stand; 25-35 cents/pound from the patch
- Straw & Pumpkin Rental for weddings, parties & events – Rent for half price
- Wreaths & Gift Shop Items – Various Prices
- Dried Gourds – $2.00 to $4.00 each
- Straw – Full & Half Size Bales $4.00 each – Buy 9 bales and get 1 free (no limit)
- Corn Stalks – $4.00/bundle
- Decorative Corn & Broom Corn
- Locally Produced Jams, Jellies, Honey and Honey Items
- Handmade Jewelry, Stuffed Animals, and more…