No Charge (Daily 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. September 4 to October 31)
Come choose pumpkins from our Farm Stand, play in the straw tunnel and see the goats.
$3.50/person – All Weekdays (Mon. – Fri.)
Includes ALL farm activities except wagon ride.
$5.00/person – every Saturday and Sunday in October
Includes: wagon ride, corn maze, big bale fort w/ tunnel and slides, tire trail, corn pit, pumpkin bowling, mini golf, straw bale bronco, milking cow, pumpkin games, and all other farm activities.
FREE – Ages 2 and under
Group Discount (12 or more) – $4.50/person
Season Pass – $9/person
Good for wagon ride and all farm activities, all through September and October. Come back as many weekdays and weekends as you wish.
Birthday Party Package – $5/person
Includes wagon ride package with all farm activities and reserved picnic area. The birthday boy or girl is FREE. Parties with 20 paying guests include a free honey stick per person OR items to sling. Contact us at 573-513-2899 or email@example.com to schedule.
We supply a campfire site with wood and straw bale seating for $25. Bring your own food for hours of fun. Arrive prior to scheduled campfire time to tour the farm. Regular Wagon Ride or Activities cost required for each person in group.
Schools, Daycares, Groups – See Field Trips and Groups Page
- Mini pumpkins, gourds, squash, Specialty, White, and Heirloom pumpkins – 50 cents, $1, $1.50, $2.50, $3, $4, $5, $6, $7 and up
- Carving Pumpkins – 25 cents to 35 cents/pound
- Giant Pumpkins, White and Orange – $12, $15, $20
- Pumpkin Rental for weddings & parties – Rent for half price
- Wreaths & Gift Shop Items – Various Prices
- Dried Gourds – $3.50 to $5.00 each
- Straw – Full & Half Size Bales $4.00 each – Buy 9 bales and get 1 free (no limit)
- Corn Stalks – $4.00/bundle
- Decorated Straw Bales & Corn Stalk Bundles – Various Prices
- Decorative Corn, Broom Corn & Wheat Bundles
- Locally Produced Jams, Jellies, Honey and Honey Items
- Handmade Jewelry, Stuffed Animals, and more…