Call NOW to schedule an educational farm tour. Contact us at 573-513-2899 for Family and Home School groups, School Field Trips, Birthday Parties, Youth Group and Adult Tours – or email email@example.com.
Choose your day and time!
Mini Tours are available by reservation only.
Schedule Your Visit
Call Dianna at 573-513-2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to set up a field trip or group trip today. Or, fill out this form with information about your trip and we’ll contact you.
Mini Tour includes:
- Take a guided tractor-drawn wagon ride, walk or drive to a patch to pick a pumpkin from the vine.
- Hear and learn about the farm and crops from farm to fork, how pumpkins grow and different kinds of pumpkins (customized based on age level).
- Small Pumpkin picked from patch
- Feed for the Goats
- See the Cows, Chickens and Pig Pen
- Two Acre Corn Maze – Walk or run through the corn field maze and find corn facts.
- Big Bale Fort with Slides
- Soybean Maze
- Straw Pile
- Pumpkin Rolling
- Pick and shell corn
- Balance & Tire Trail
- Rustic Mini Golf – made from repurposed farm items
- Table area (bring a picnic lunch), order a sack lunch in advance (OR eat at the Perryville City Park, only 1 mile away, where playgrounds and pavilions are available
- Ag. Packet
- Parking and Portable Restrooms Available
- Groups/Families of 20 or more – $5.00 per person
- Groups/Families of 10-19 – $5.50 per person
- Groups/Families of 5-9 – $6.00 per person
- Groups/Families of 2-4 – $6.50 per person
- Teachers & under age 2 free
- Sack lunch available. Must be ordered in advance. Includes hot dog or grilled cheese, chips, carrots, homemade rice crispy treat, and water- $5.50 each