Now booking groups for Fall 2022.
Field trips are available by reservation only on Monday-Friday mornings or afternoons.
Allow 2 hours for your school/group tour.
We are happy to adapt any program to comply with your educational needs.
Schedule Your Visit
Call Dianna at 573-513-2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to set up a field trip or group trip today. Or, fill out this form with information about your trip and we’ll contact you.
Field trip includes:
Ag-Education Interactive Stations:
- Guided tractor-drawn wagon ride to the patch for everyone to pick a pumpkin from the vine. “Meet A Farmer” as we accompany the group and provide short presentations about the farm, how pumpkins grow and different kinds of pumpkins (customized based on age level). See our cows and baby calves in the pasture.
- Milk the Cow! Sophia, the simulated cow helps you learn how milk gets from farm to table.
- Feed the Goats (Large Bag of Feed Included)
- See the Chickens & Pigs
- Two Acre Corn Maze – Walk or run through the corn field maze and find corn facts.
- One Acre Soybean Maze
- Big Bale Fort with Slides
- 2 Corn Pits – Sit and play in corn kernels
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Corn Shelling
- Pumpkin Derby & Bouncy Animals
- Tire Trail & Railroad Balance
- Corn Toss & Milk Can Toss
- Straw Tunnel
- Straw Bale Broncos
- Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe
- Rustic Mini Golf – made from repurposed farm items
New for 2022 – All Students will receive a coupon for FREE admission to the farm during the fall season.
- Table area (bring a picnic lunch) OR eat at the Perryville City Park, only 1 mile away, where playgrounds and pavilions are available
- Bus Parking and Portable Restrooms Available
- All Children and Adults – $7.00 per person
- Groups of less than 20 – $7.50 per person
- Teachers & under age 2 free