Now booking groups for Fall 2018.
Field trips are available by reservation only on Monday-Friday mornings beginning at 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30 & 11:00. Afternoon times also available.
Allow 2 hours for your school/group tour.
We are happy to adapt any program to comply with your educational needs.
Field trip includes:
Ag-Education Interactive Stations:
- Guided wagon ride to the patch for everyone to pick a pumpkin from the vine. “Meet A Farmer” as we accompany the group and provide short presentations about the farm, how pumpkins grow and different kinds of pumpkins (customized based on age level)
- Milk the Cow! Sophia, the simulated cow helps you learn how milk gets from farm to table.
- Feed the Goats (Large Bag of Feed Included)
- See the Chickens
- One Acre Corn Maze – Walk or run through the corn field maze and find corn facts.
- Big Bale Fort with Pipe Tunnel and Slides
- Corn Pit – Sit and play in corn kernels
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Corn Shelling & Bolt Table
- Tire Trail & Railroad Balance
- Corn Toss & Milk Can Toss
- Straw Tunnel
- Straw Bale Bronco
- Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe
- Rustic Mini Golf – made from repurposed farm items
- Apple Juice (small cup provided for each person)
- Table area (bring a picnic lunch) OR eat at the Perryville City Park, only 1 mile away, where playgrounds and pavilions are available
- Ag. Packet for Teachers
- Bus Parking and Portable Restrooms Available
- All Children and Adults – $5.00 per person
- Groups of less than 20 – $5.50 per person
- Teachers & under age 2 free
- NEW – Sack lunch available. Must be ordered in advance. Includes hot dog or grilled cheese, chips, carrots, homemade rice crispy treat, and juice – $5.00 each
Tours are also available for groups of adults. Find info on our adult tour package here.
Schedule Your Visit
Call Dianna at 573-513-2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to set up a field trip or group trip today. Or, fill out this form with information about your trip and we’ll contact you.