We are a small, working family farm and we invite you to come visit us this fall. Take a tractor-pulled wagon ride to our patch to pick your own pumpkins off the vine. Or, choose pre-picked pumpkins from our yard, crawl on and under the straw, walk through the corn maze, feed the goats, go pumpkin bowling, sling pumpkins, play our mini “farm” golf, decorate a pumpkin, milk the cow and more. Visit us and experience all the fall colors, sights and sounds of harvest time on the farm.
Come visit us any day of the week. Our farm is open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., September 10 through October 31. Wagon rides are available 12 to 6 p.m., Sundays in September and Saturdays & Sundays in October.
Special Events for 2016:
Sun. Sept. 11, 2016 – Grandparent’s Day – FREE grandchild wagon ride package with each paid grandparent. Wagon rides to pick from the patch, noon to 6 pm.
Sun. Sept. 18, 2016 – Bounce Back Day – FREE child return wagon ride pass given for each paid child wagon ride package. Can be used for a return visit through Oct. 31, 2016. Wagon rides to pick from the patch, noon to 6 pm.
Sun. Sept. 25, 2016 – Harvest Day – Wagon rides to the patch, noon to 6 pm.
Family Days – Every Saturday and Sunday in October – Great family fun every weekend. Food Stand Available. Wagon rides to pick from the patch noon to 6 pm.
NEW in 2016
- Halloween Disc Drop
- Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe
- Pumpkin Checkers
- Pumpkin Ring Toss
- Free Decorating Advice for Inside & Outside your Home by Appointment
- PLUS all your favorite returning activities from previous years–Corn Maze, Animals, Corn Pit, Pumpkin Bowling, Milking Cow, Straw Tunnel, Mini Golf, Straw Bale Bronco, Decorating Station and more!
Click here for directions and a map. Our entrance is inside the Perryville city limits. We are located at 1410 Allens Landing Road, Perryville, MO 63775, just 7-10 minutes East of I-55
- Wagon Ride Package – Includes ALL farm activities (except Pumpkin Sling & Disc Drop) – $5.00/person (Sundays in September & Sat./Sun. in October)
- Play Package – All activities except wagon ride – $3.50/person (Daily)
- Come Choose Pumpkins from the Farm Stand – No Charge (Daily)
Private/Family Groups of 20 or More – Wagon Ride Package $4/person – Contact us to Schedule Date/Time
Pumpkin prices same as last year (20-30 cents/lb).
We welcome cash, but do accept checks and credit/debit cards.