We are a small, working family farm and we invite you to come visit us this fall. Take a tractor-pulled wagon ride to our patch. Or, choose pumpkins from our yard, crawl on and under the straw, walk through the corn maze, feed the goats, go pumpkin bowling, sling pumpkins, play our mini “farm” golf, decorate a pumpkin, milk the cow and more. Visit us and experience all the fall colors, sights and sounds of harvest time on the farm.
Come visit us any day of the week. Our farm is open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., September 10 through October 31. This year wagon rides are available on October Saturdays & Sundays, 12 to 6 p.m.
Special Events for 2016:
Opening Weekend – Sat. & Sun. Sept. 10 & 11, 2016 – FREE honey stick for all kids with play package purchase. Get season passes for unlimited farm fun.
Family Days – Every Saturday and Sunday in October – Great family fun every weekend. Food Stand Available. Wagon rides to the patch noon to 6 pm.
NEW in 2016
- Halloween Disc Drop
- Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe
- Pumpkin Checkers
- Free Decorating Advice for Inside & Outside your Home by Appointment
- PLUS all your favorite returning activities from previous years–Corn Maze, Animals, Corn Pit, Pumpkin Bowling, Milking Cow, Straw Tunnel, Mini Golf, Straw Bale Bronco, Decorating Station and more!
Click here for directions and a map. Our entrance is inside the Perryville city limits. We are located at 1410 Allens Landing Road, Perryville, MO 63775, just 7-10 minutes East of I-55
- Wagon Ride Package – Includes ALL farm activities (except Pumpkin Sling & Disc Drop) – $5.00/person (Saturdays & Sundays in October)
- Play Package – All activities except wagon ride – $3.50/person (Daily)
- Come Choose Pumpkins from the Farm Stand – No Charge (Daily)
Private/Family Groups of 20 or More – Wagon Ride Package $4.50/person – Contact us to Schedule Date/Time
We welcome cash, but do accept checks and credit/debit cards.