2022 – Opening September 9. We are a small, working century family farm open 7 days a week in September and October. Come, enjoy affordable family fun on our farm. Choose from over 200 types of pumpkins and gourds in all colors, shapes, and sizes, that we’ve grown and already picked in our outdoor farm “yard” stand, or have fun finding your perfect pumpkins from one of our u-pick patches. We open the farm each fall for you to roam and enjoy outdoor farm family fun. Make memories with your family and enjoy our good-ole wholesome farm activities.
Come visit us to find out what it’s like to spend time on a farm. We have more than 30 activities across 25 acres of the farm with 3 parking areas. Explore and have fun in our two acre corn maze, soybean maze, big bales, straw tunnel, corn pits, see the farm animals and more. Experience a real patch and pick unique pumpkins of all colors from the vine by taking a wagon ride to a patch, walking or driving to pick pumpkins.
To schedule a field trip or party for schools, day cares, youth, church or homeschool groups, call Dianna at (573-513-2899) anytime or click here to fill out our web form and we’ll contact you.
THINGS TO DO, SEE, EXPLORE – Farm Animals – Pigs, Cows & calves, Chickens, Feed the goats, Crawl the big bales and straw pile, take a tractor-drawn wagon ride to the patch to pick beautiful pumpkins, play in the corn pits, straw tunnel, and our mini “farm” golf, milk “Sophia” the cow,” explore corn and soybean mazes, bowl with pumpkins, bounce on the mini bull and horse, play corn hole or farm darts, take photos with John Deere tractors and more. Find your own spot on the farm to relax. Make lasting memories and experience all the fall colors, sights and sounds of harvest time on our farm.
Come visit us any day of the week. Our farm is open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., through October 31. Choose pumpkins from our outdoor farm “yard” market or go pumpkin picking by walking to a patch. Wagon rides to the patches on September Sundays, all October Saturdays & Sundays and by appointment for school, youth or adult groups on weekdays.
Click here for directions and a map. Our farm entrance is inside the Perryville city limits. From I-55, take the Perryville exit (129). We are located at 1410 Allens Landing Road, Perryville, MO 63775, just 7-10 minutes east of I-55.
- FREE to visit our Outdoor on-farm stand with all colors and kinds of pumpkins we’ve grown plus meat sticks/jerky from our cattle, homemade jams/jellies, honey and more – open daily 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (self checkout available with correct change)
- $5.00/person – Weekdays Monday thru Friday, & Saturdays in September – Includes ALL acres of Outdoor Farm Activities
- $7.00/person – September Sundays, October Saturdays & Sundays – Includes ALL acres of Outdoor Farm Activities and Wagon Ride
- Season Pass – $12.00/person – Can be used 7 days a week all season
- We accept cash, checks and credit/debit cards ($10 minimum).