We are a small, working family farm and we invite you to come visit us this fall. Take a tractor-pulled wagon ride to our patch. Or, choose pumpkins from our yard, crawl on and under the straw, walk through the corn maze, feed the goats, go pumpkin bowling, sling pumpkins, play our mini “farm” golf, decorate a pumpkin, milk the cow and more. Visit us and experience all the fall colors, sights and sounds of harvest time on the farm.Call NOW to schedule your group for 2016. Contact us at 573-513-2899 for School Field Trips, Birthday Parties, Youth Group and Adult Tours – or email email@example.com.
Come visit us any day of the week. Our farm is open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., September 10 through October 31. This year wagon rides are available on October Saturdays & Sundays, 12 to 6 p.m.
Special Events for 2016:
September After School Fun Days – Every weekday in September – Weekdays an adult is free with each paid child.
Family Days – Every Saturday and Sunday in October – Great family fun every weekend. Food Stand Available. Wagon rides to the patch noon to 6 pm.
Fun Fridays – Every Friday in October – Wagon rides to patch every Friday in October by appointment. Call to schedule.
Columbus Day Fun – Monday, October 10 — Come to the farm on your day off school. Wagon rides to the patch by appointment.
NEW in 2016
- Halloween Disc Drop
- Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe
- Free Decorating Advice for Inside & Outside your Home by Appointment
- Food Stand on Saturdays and Sundays in October
- PLUS all your favorite returning activities from previous years–Corn Maze, Animals, Corn Pit, Pumpkin Bowling, Milking Cow, Straw Tunnel, Mini Golf, Straw Bale Bronco, Decorating Station and more!
Click here for directions and a map. Our entrance is inside the Perryville city limits. We are located at 1410 Allens Landing Road, Perryville, MO 63775, just 7-10 minutes East of I-55
- Wagon Ride Package – Includes ALL farm activities (except Pumpkin Sling & Disc Drop) – $5.00/person (Saturdays & Sundays in October)
- Play Package – All activities except wagon ride – $3.50/person (Daily)
- Come Choose Pumpkins from the Farm Stand – No Charge (Daily)
We welcome cash, but do accept checks and credit/debit cards.